tags chai, chai concentrate, chai latte, chai powder, chai ground mix, chai masala, diy chai, organic chai, best loose leaf tea in montreal, best chai in montreal, chai tea, chai masala suppliers, where to buy loose leaf tea in montreal, where to buy masala chai tea, best chai in canada, best chai tea recipe, chai tea recipe, tea cups, hand made tea cups, how to make chai at home, authentic masla chai recipe
Option #1 (with milk)
- Use 1 tsp of Matcha Latte Blend per serving (10 - 12oz)
- Place the Matcha & your favourite cold milk in a blender
- Pulse until powder is well combined
- Serve over ice (you can also add the ice when blending to create a frappe)
- Add your favourite sweetner (optional)
- Use 1 full tsp of Matcha Latte Blend per 10oz - 12oz serving
- Add 150ml -200ml of hot water to the Matcha & stir to disolve
- Pour over ice
Matcha summer iced tea recipe for 2:
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 teaspoons of Matcha Latte Blend
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 lime, sliced
- handfuls of mint
- optional: honey or cane sugar (or simple syrup)
- Using a cocktail shaker (or a large jar with a non-leaky lid) shake together the water and matcha until disolved and there are no lumps.
- Add the ice, a squeeze of lime, handfuls of mint and shake it some more. (Add sweetener if you like).
- Pour into glasses with extra lime slices and mint.
Heat brings out the tannic, bitter flavors in tea. In the absence of heat, you’re left with perfectly refreshing, crisp smooth tea without any bitterness. For better results, make sure you use tea blends formulated for cold brew infusions, they usually better balanced which results in a better infusion.
- Use a glass pitcher or a BPA free container
- Use 15g of loose leaf tea per 1L
- Place the tea in the pitcher/container
- Fill with fresh cold water
- Cover & store in the fridge between 8 to 12 hours (*8H for Green tea, 12H for black tea & herbal)
- Once ready strain the leaves & it's ready to serve! (use a thin strainer if you're using Rooibos)