Option #1 (with milk)
- Use 1 tsp of Matcha Latte Blend per serving (10 - 12oz)
- Place the Matcha & your favourite cold milk in a blender
- Pulse until powder is well combined
- Serve over ice (you can also add the ice when blending to create a frappe)
- Add your favourite sweetner (optional)
- Use 1 full tsp of Matcha Latte Blend per 10oz - 12oz serving
- Add 150ml -200ml of hot water to the Matcha & stir to disolve
- Pour over ice
Matcha summer iced tea recipe for 2:
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 teaspoons of Matcha Latte Blend
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 lime, sliced
- handfuls of mint
- optional: honey or cane sugar (or simple syrup)
- Using a cocktail shaker (or a large jar with a non-leaky lid) shake together the water and matcha until disolved and there are no lumps.
- Add the ice, a squeeze of lime, handfuls of mint and shake it some more. (Add sweetener if you like).
- Pour into glasses with extra lime slices and mint.