Cold Brew Iced Tea
Heat brings out the tannic, bitter flavors in tea. In the absence of heat, you’re left with perfectly refreshing, crisp smooth tea without any bitterness. For better results, make sure you use tea blends formulated for cold brew infusions, they usually better balanced which results in a better infusion.
- Use a glass pitcher or a BPA free container
- Use 15g of loose leaf tea per 1L
- Place the tea in the pitcher/container
- Fill with fresh cold water
- Cover & store in the fridge between 8 to 12 hours (*8H for Green tea, 12H for black tea & herbal)
- Once ready strain the leaves & it's ready to serve! (use a thin strainer if you're using Rooibos)